We’re looking for Software Developer engineers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the UX/UI designer and bridge the gap between graphical and technical implementation, tasking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You need to be ready to work in both the web, app, and backend. We currently use the following technologies in our products:
- Backend: Node.js, API, Nest.js, Feathers.js, Golang, PHP ( Rest, GraphQL).
- Web: Next.js, Reactjs, HTML5, CSS3.
- Mobile App: React Native, Flutter.
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB.
As a Fullstack Developer (JS & NodeJS), You will need to:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Develop RESTful API and design database schema with Node.js, Express, MongoDB, MySQL
- 3+ years professional software development experience.
- Strong in computer science fundamentals such as algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of developing application for web service or applications, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, MySQL, MongoDB, Restful API, GraphQL,
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS, CSS Modules
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them, code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- A thirst for knowledge and continuous improvement, passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and technical disagreements while leading the team to the optimal solution.
- Self-motivated, can work under high pressure and work independently.
- High teamwork and responsibility sense.