Founded in 2016, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After four years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
As teamwork is key to our success, UrBox is seeking goal-driven young people to join our team in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. If you are on the lookout for a refreshing challenge and a place to make that change, apply now to work with us.
Head of Product
Hanoi Office – 4th floor – GP Invest Building – 170 De La Thanh – Dong Da
Ho Chi Minh Office – 5th Floor – Golden Bee Tower – 607 Nguyen Kiem – Phu Nhuan
Scope of work:
- Initiate, build & execute Product Roadmap for a set of Products across multiple channels & platforms. Set clear OKRs, key metrics to evaluate and action plan.
- Collaborate with other teams, stakeholders, clients to understand and execute projects. Recommend solutions for best quality & timeline. Communicate product launch & demo regularly with clear value proposition.
- Lead agile team, continuously find solutions to improve agile process within team.
- Manage Story Backlog with clear prioritization & requirements. Anticipate blockers, dependencies affecting Product delivery. Manage product launching plan.
- Write PRD, build user journey, design system & data flow.
- User experience sense: experience crafting digital experiences with proven Products running on medium to large scale.
- Technical sense: understand high level technical system architecture, web services, mobile application & system integration enough to evaluate technical solutions and contribute to technical decisions. Able to design database structure & write intermediate level SQL. Experience with marketing & consumer analytics tools.
- Business & marketing sense: ability to understand clearly product’s business model. Ability to draft growth and monetization strategy & tactics.
- Strong problem solver, ability to dig deep into root problems & demands to bring out best recommendations & solutions.
- Proactive decision maker based on experience, intuition & qualitative, quantitative data.
- Strong leader, able to wear many hats and push cross functional team to deliver products with best possible quality. Experience working with agile team.
Rights and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Entitled to a valid labor contract, social insurance, and paid holidays
- Treated to team-building activities and exciting company trips
- Entitled to a UrBox gift card, which is topped up every month and used to redeem vouchers via the UrBox platform
How to apply:
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: <full name>_<position>