Founded in 2016, UrBox is the pioneer of digital gifting solutions for businesses in Vietnam. After four years up and running, UrBox is taking on more ambitious projects in cooperation with prestigious organizations across the country.
As teamwork is key to our success, UrBox is seeking goal-driven young people to join our team in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. If you are on the lookout for a refreshing challenge and a place to make that change, apply now to work with us.
SENIOR BUSINESS COORDINATOR
Business Development Director
Hanoi Office – 4th floor – GP Invest Building – 170 De La Thanh – Dong Da
Scope of work:
- Provide support to the business development team to ensure timely and consistent delivery of services to UrBox’s clients and investors, ensure the satisfaction with UrBox’s brand and service from existing and potential clients and investors.
- Contribute to delivery of service, coordination between members of BD team, and make plans towards achieving company’s goals and ideals.
- Monitor or attend meetings, seminars, webinars, workshops, and such likes with or on behalf of the BD Director.
- Report directly to the BD Director, and may be asked to deputize for or represent the Director if needed.
- Manage reports and management information to ensure the company meets up with requirements of clients
- Assist the manager to make inquiries on small projects and to handle them from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of related experience in marketing/sales/proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent English skills
- Willingness to travel nationally
- A persistent, positive attitude to problem-solving and proactive approach to tasks
- Function well in a fast-paced, informal, team-focused environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high
- Detail-orientation with superb organizational skills and strong follow-through
- Great ability to prioritize and manage schedules
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values
Rights and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Entitled to a valid labor contract, social insurance, and paid holidays
- Treated to team-building activities and exciting company trips
- Entitled to a UrBox gift card, which is topped up every month and used to redeem vouchers via the UrBox platform
How to apply:
- Send CV to email@example.com with subject: <full name>_<position>